gh to get out of that hole." There was a

#1 by sakura698 , Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

OAKLAND, Calif. Custom Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . -- With one eye on the defence and the other on the clock, LeBron James let the time tick down before carrying the Miami Heat into the All-Star break in a way only he could. James capped one of his best games of the season in dramatic fashion, making a step-back 3-pointer with less than a second remaining to propel the Heat past the Golden State Warriors 111-110 Wednesday night and into the break on a high note. "I was going for the win the whole time," James said. With teammate Dwyane Wade scratched from the lineup with a nerve irritation in his left foot, James shouldered the load for the two-time defending NBA champions. He finished with 36 points, 13 rebounds and nine assists, saving his best moment for last. After James fellow All-Star Stephen Curry hit a bank shot to start a three-point play that put the Warriors ahead by two, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra chose not to call timeout. Instead, James got the ball in the half court and swished a 27-footer over Andre Iguodala with two-tenths of a second left. James stared into the stands, then patted his chest and high-stepped on the sideline, leaving the announced sellout crowd of 19,596 stunned and silent. "Better offence," James said, "beats better defence every time." James shot 14 of 26 from the floor, including several dazzling dunks, to help the Heat go ahead by 21 points in the third quarter. Chris Bosh added 19 points and five rebounds, and reserve Michael Beasley scored 16 points in a thrilling victory for Miami, which won without Wade for the second straight night. The Heat (37-14) head into the break 2 1/2 games behind Indiana (40-12) in the Eastern Conference. "I just told them in the locker room that if I had realized he was going to work that thing all the way down to the end of the clock, I would have ran out there and screamed timeout," Spoelstra said. "I tried to design something but once he started to wind it up I decided I better not break his rhythm and let a great player make a great play, make or miss, and thats what he did." Curry finished with 29 points and seven assists, and David Lee had 21 points and 11 rebounds for the Warriors (31-22), who rallied to take an 87-84 lead early in the fourth quarter before the teams traded baskets late. Golden State, which beat the Heat in Miami earlier this season, had no answer for the four-time NBA MVP this time. "That was like the ultimate buzz kill," Curry told teammates in the Warriors locker room. He could later be heard shouting "Wow!" from the showers. The biggest stars for both teams providing a fantastic finish. Iguodala lost the ball before gathering himself for a desperation, 18-foot fadeway with the shot clock about to expire, giving the Warriors a 105-104 lead. James answered with a 3-pointer over Klay Thompson, then Curry came back with a short jumper to tie the score again, and James followed by splitting a pair of free throws. As Lee came over to set a screen to his left, Curry drove to his right and banked a short jumper off the glass while getting fouled by Mario Chalmers to start a three-point play with 14.6 seconds to play, lifting the Warriors ahead 110-108 -- and seemingly for good. James quickly changed that. He dribbled just in front of Warriors co-owner Joe Lacob sitting courtside and hit the contested 3-pointer over Iguodala, breaking into celebration to put the exclamation point on Miamis win. The Warriors didnt have enough time to get a shot off on the final possession. The shot capped a breathtaking performance by James when the Heat needed it most. Wade also sat out Miamis win Tuesday night at Phoenix with a migraine headache. He was listed at his usual shooting guard spot and announced during pregame introductions, but seconds before tipoff the Heat said he would not play. Wade said hes not sure if hell be able to play in Sundays All-Star game in New Orleans. The Warriors, who were coming off a 123-80 rout of Philadelphia on Monday, were without centres Andrew Bogut (bruised left shoulder) and Jermaine ONeal (sore right wrist). Any time Golden State started to take control, though, there was no lineup that could stop James. "We witnessed greatness," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "A special player, an all-time great, made a big-time shot." NOTES: Some sort of glass object fell on the floor near the Heats basket in the third quarter. It was unclear what the object was, though several players were looking up at a disco ball that hangs from the rafters. Played resume after a short timeout. ... Heat F Shane Battier received five stitches over his left eye in the first half before returning to the game. ... The Heats next game is at Dallas on Tuesday, while the Warriors dont play again until Wednesday at Sacramento. Wholesale Penguins Jerseys . -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. Cheap Penguins Jerseys . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Al Jefferson said he feels like hes playing the best basketball of his 10-year NBA career. Its tough to argue that point. The 29-year-old Jefferson had a great run five years ago with Minnesota, but that came when the Timberwolves were irrelevant. This year Jefferson is spearheading the Bobcats charge to the playoffs and seemingly getting stronger and more confident with each passing game. "My confidence is up, especially on the defensive end, and Im just playing well," Jefferson said. "In Minnesota we were 20 games under .500 and we were getting ready for the draft. Right now were in a dogfight. I mean its a dogfight man, and it just means a lot more to me." Jefferson had 33 points and 10 rebounds on Friday night, helping the Bobcats beat the New Orleans Pelicans 90-87 for their third straight victory since the All-Star break. Jefferson has scored 29 points or more in eight of his last 11 games and at least 20 points in 17 of the last 19. Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said hes never coached a player who has been on a roll quite like the one Jefferson is on now. "Its unbelievable," Clifford said. "I cant imagine many guys in the league are playing better than him right now." And Jeffersons production might only increase in the coming months. The Bobcats traded for Gary Neal and Luke Ridnour on Thursday, looking to bolster their 3-point shooting. Jefferson said hes excited about the trade. He believes Neal will bring the Bobcats an outside presence, one that may force teams to think twice about how often they double team him in the low post. "Playing against (Neal) in Utah the last few years, I didnt like him -- I didnt like him at all," Jefferson said. "He didnt miss a lot of shots." The Bobcats, currently the seventh seed in the East after Atlanta lost to Detroit, overcame some shoddy free throw shooting Friday night in the final minute to win for the seventh time in the last 10 games. Charlotte had missed four of six free throws in the final minute before Kemba Walker knocked down four foul shots in the final 9 seconds to put the Bobcats up by three. The Pelicans had a chance to send the game to overtime, but Josh McRoberts stripped Brian Roberts of the bball at midcourt and time expired. Stitched Penguins Jerseys. Rookie Cody Zeller continues to steadily improve, chipping in with a career-high 13 points for the Bobcats. "Defensively Im starting to see plays before they happen and on offence Im playing with more confidence," said Zeller, the fourth overall pick in the 2013 draft. Roberts had 20 points and Anthony Davis added 18 points and 13 rebounds for the Pelicans (23-31), who have lost four of their last five games. The Bobcats wasted no time exploiting the matchup of Jefferson on Alexis Ajinca, repeatedly dumping the ball in the low post. Jefferson had 14 points in the first quarter. The Pelicans also tried Greg Stiemsma and later Anthony Davis on Jefferson, but nobody had much success stopping him. The trio combined for 13 fouls. Charlotte was 25 of 36 from the foul line; the Pelicans attempted just 11 free throws. "I dont like wearing him down," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said of the decision not to put Davis on Jefferson to start the game. "So, to put him on Al from the jump, I think it wears him out. We did that with Carmelo (Anthony) the last game and he did a good job and he did a good job on Al tonight. "And Al missed some shots. They got 36 free throws and we got 11. So you figure that out." The Bobcats defence, which came in ranked fifth in the league in points allowed, limited the Pelicans to a season-low 32 points in the first half to take an 11-point lead at the break. "We couldnt put the ball in the bucket in the first half," Davis said. "We played great defensively, but its tough to get out of that hole." There was a comical moment in the fourth quarter after an errant pass. A fan retrieved the ball and fired it back to the official on the court just as Michael Kidd-Gilchrist was getting up from his seat on the bench. The ball hit Kidd-Gilchrist in the back of the head, causing him to flinch. NOTES: Clifford said newly acquired Neal and Ridnour will not play until next week as the NBA has yet to approve the deal. Both arrived in Charlotte on Friday and watched the game from behind the team bench. ... Gerald Henderson is one of only eight guards in the NBA that has started every game this season for his team. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

portsNetwork.com) - Arian Foster finished with three total touchdowns to lead the Houston Texans to a 3
ond baseman, but hell likely become a utilitym

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor