unced on the loose ball to keep possession

#1 by sakura698 , Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:43 am

SHIMA, Japan -- Taiwans Teresa Lu won the Mizuno Classic on Sunday, birdieing the last two holes and six of the final eight for a two-stroke victory. NHL Jerseys Outlet . The 25-year-old Lu, a regular on the Japan LPGA Tour after giving up her LPGA Tour membership in 2010, shot an 8-under 64 in windy, wet conditions at Kintetsu Kashikojima. She finished at 14-under 202 and earned $180,000 for her first professional title. "Ive been waiting for this day for so long," Lu said. "This is my first win. Its been eight years on tour. Im really happy. Really nervous and really happy. She made a 12-foot birdie putt on the par-4 18th. "I knew I have to go lower and get more birdies otherwise I was going to get in a playoff," Lu said. "Its better not a playoff. So I focus on the birdie." She has three runner-up finishes and 13 top-10s this season on the JLPGA. "Beginning of this year, I got into two playoffs and in both of them, I lose," Lu said. "I guess I really learned from that and just tried to be calm." South Koreas Chella Choi, tied with Lu with two holes to play, had a 66 to finish second. "I think I had very good confidence today," said Choi. "I just think, OL, one putt, just one stroke. So I think birdie and focus. I dont know why, not nervous. I think good experience for me. ... Its OK, though, because I played well today. Disappointed, but satisfied." Japanese players took the next five spots. Mamiko Higa and Yuki Ichinose shot 70 to tie for third at 10 under, Yumiko Yoshida (68) and Shiho Oyama (71) followed at 9 under, and Asako Fujimoto (71) was 8 under. Stacy Lewis, the 2012 winner, tied for eighth at 7 under after a 70. The American was the top-ranked player in the field at No. 3. "Its really hard out there," Lewis said. "I could have made some putts earlier I just couldnt seem to make any putts. But to shoot 2 under in this wind is a good score. Its pretty crazy what those two are doing today." American Brittany Lincicome, a stroke behind second-round leaders Higa, Ichinose and Oyama entering the day, had a 77 to tie for 29th at 2 under. Lu became the second Taiwanese winner in tournament. Ai-Yu Tu won in 1986 when the event was called the Mazda Japan Classic. Lu was asked if she planned to return to the LPGA Tour next season. "Probably, probably," she said. "Its big!" Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Slugger Jose Abreu, All-Star left-hander Chris Sale and closer Matt Lindstrom are on the disabled list. NHL Jerseys China . Sections of the British media reported Friday that Brooklyn Beckham, the son of United great David, was invited to a training session at the club on Thursday. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/ . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft.Boise, ID (SportsNetwork.com) - Grant Hedrick ran for two touchdowns for No. 22 Boise State, which is likely heading back to a major bowl game following a 28-14 win over Fresno State in the Mountain West Championship Game on the blue turf at Albertsons Stadium. Hedrick completed 9-of-16 passes for 155 yards and racked up 81 yards on nine carries for Boise State (11-2), which will take an eight-game win streak into bowl season. Jay Ajayis seven-game 100-yard streak came to an end, but the junior back still picked up 70 yards and a touchdown on the ground in the victory. With the Mountain West title, the Broncos will be the highest-ranked conference champ from the Group of 5. They are expected to receive a bid to either the Fiesta Bowl, Cotton Bowl or Peach Bowl on Jan. 1. Brian Burrell threw for 332 yards on 30-of-45 efficiency with a touchdown and three interceptions for Fresno State (6-7), which had won three in a row coming into the game. The Bulldogs were denied a second straight conference title. Fresno State beat Utah State, 24-17, in the inaugural Mountain West championship game last season. On Boise States fourth play from scrimmage, Hedrick used a play fake to create a hole and run 20 yards to a touchdown. Ajayi ran for 11 yards on two carries and Chaz Anderson hauled in a 46-yard reception, leading to the early score. Burrell threw interceptions on back-to-back possessions late in the first quarter. Donte Deayon picked him off in the end zone, ending a promising drive, and after a Boise Sttate punt, Burrell forced a throw in traffic on 3rd- and-14. Fake NHL Jerseys. Tanner Vallejo jumped in front and ran it back 63 yards for a score to make it 14-0. Ajayi found the end zone with a 9-yard run at 9:03 of the second quarter, capping an 11-play trek and extending the lead to 21 points. Boise State made it 28-0 on Hedricks second TD run of the game -- a 21-yarder -- but FSU made things interesting with 14 unanswered points to finish the game. Josh Quezadas short rushing TD late in the third put the Bulldogs on the board, and Burrells 25-yard strike to Greg Watson near the right pylon had them within two touchdowns. Garrett Swanson then executed just the second successful onsides kick in Mountain West play this season, but Burrells heave to Aaron Peck on 4th- and-12 fell incomplete. Ajayi put a scare into the Boise State faithful with a fumble on the very next play, however Steven Baggett pounced on the loose ball to keep possession with the Blue. Fresno State burned a pair of timeouts and got the ball back on a punt with 2:36 to play. Burrell picked up a pair of first downs with his arm but Beau Martin intercepted him on 3rd-and-5 from the Boise 29 and sealed the game. Game Notes Boise State has scored six non-offensive touchdowns this season, its highest total since 2009 ... Fresno State outgained Boise State 402-304 and picked up 21 first downs compared to just 11 for the Broncos ... Fresno State senior Josh Harper had 10 receptions for 131 yards. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

mes, an uncharacteristic spell for what might be
d struck out Forsythe. Gonzalez gave up three runs and eight hits in 4 2-3 innings, his shortest out

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor