it." As for Sundays clash between his home country and the country he spent

#1 by sakura698 , Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:39 am

With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers will be heating up over the month of June. Nike Air Max 270 Black And White . Each day this month, TSN.ca will provide the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Centre Market Eric Duhatschek of the Globe and Mail reports the Anaheim Ducks will likely be in the market for one of the top three centres expected to be available via trade this off-season in Jason Spezza, Ryan Kesler, and Joe Thornton. Duhatschek also breaks down how each of these players would fit with the Ducks. Waiting Game According to Adrian Dater of the Denver Post, contract talks between the Colorado Avalanche and centre Paul Stastny will likely not restart before June 20. The Avalanche tried to work something out at the trade deadline and are still optimistic a deal can be made before Stastny becomes an unrestricted free agent. Coaching Carousel Tony Gallagher of the Vancouver Province speculates that recently-fired Dan Bylsma could be the frontrunner for the Canucks head coaching vacancy. While in Carolina, GM Ron Francis is considering much as seven candidates for their coaching vacancy, including Bylsma, according to a report from newsobserver.com. And in Pittsburgh, where Bylsma coached last year, the Post-Gazette lists another seven candidates for their open spot. Tweaks in Boston? According to Joe Haggerty of CSNNE.com, sources say the Boston Bruins may be willing to wheel and deal ahead before free agent season opens. Forward Brad Marchand and defenceman Johnny Boychuk are two players who could be traded to open up some salary cap space to re-sign the likes of Reilly Smith, Torey Krug, Matt Bartkowski, Shawn Thornton, Jarome Iginla (or another player to replace him on the line with David Krejci and Milan Lucic). Currently, the Bruins have $9 million to spend but dealing Marchand and Boychuk would free up over $8 million more. Looking for defence Ansar Khan of MLive.com speculates on who the Detroit Red Wings could target when looking to add defencemen this off-season. While he believes the team would love Shea Weber of the Nashville Predators, if made available in a trade, he also lists some more reasonable targets on the free agent market. Minor Changes Fluto Shinzawa of the Boston Globe reports the Chicago Blackhawks are likely to stay the course with their roster this off-season save for a few minor changes. Shinzawa reports the Blackhawks could be looking for a taker for winger Kris Versteeg, who was a healthy scratch in Game 6 of the Western Conference Final, and will be looking for a replacement for centre Michal Handzus. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus AO4971-002 . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Nike Air Max 270 Ispa White .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. http://www.max270cheap.com/nike-women-s-air-max-270-triple-white-ah6789-102.html . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento.Toronto Maple Leafs legend and Hockey Hall of Famer Mats Sundin joined TSN Radio 1050s Jim Tatti and Jeff ONeill on Friday to give his thoughts on the Olympic hockey tournament ahead of Sundays gold medal match-up between his native Sweden and Canada. While there is a lot that Sundin has liked in the tournament so far, the performance that Russia put forth against Finland in the quarterfinals left a bad taste in his mouth. "I was almost disgusted by their performance when they played Finland," said the 43-year-old who played 18 seasons in the NHL. "I look at the Finnish team and theyre missing key players. They dont have any of their big stars and now [Rask] is hurt and that Russian team is stacked with great players and to come out and have that performance they had in the quarterfinals. It was an absolutely heartless performance. "It was very disappointing and I dont think its very good for hockey either to have them out of their home tournament. You wonder when you have Putin in the stands on home ice and you cant get heart out of these guys? Whats going to bring it out? I dont know," he said. Sundin believes simply chalking up Russias crashing out of the tournament to the tremendous pressure the team was under is a bit of a cop-out. "Even though youre nervous or you have a lot of pressure built up, you can always still get into the motions and show that youre actually trying," said the former first-overall pick by the Quebec Nordiques in the 1989 NHL Entry Draft. "We didnt see anything of that in the quarterfinal." The captain of the gold medal-winning Swedish team in the 2006 Olympics in Torino, Sundin believes that its impossible to compare trying to capture a Stanley Cup to winning Olympic gold. "You cant even compare it to me," said Sundin. "I mean, the Stanley Cup is the biggest thing you can win playing for a club team in the world. Its over a [full] season and you try to get that, but saying that, international hockey and the Olympic Games go to a little bit of a higher level. You have all the absolute best players in the world competing. Its a short tournament, but its the absolute best, biggest thing you can win as a hockey player today where you face every countrys best players on the ice. And also, for any athlete, women or men, winning an Olympic medal is a little bit beyond just the sport of hockey, as well. You cant compare them, but obviously, you want to be part of both for sure." Sundin thinks that an unfamiliarity with the larger ice surface is one of the main reasons why Canadas offence has yet to really click in Sochi, despite the team being undefeated. Air Max 270 Flyknit Triple Black . "The last time the Olympics were around, the tournament was held on a smaller ice surface, an edge to the North American teams, no doubt," said Sundin. "The US and Canada were more comfortable. You look at the tournament right now, you can tell [Canada] is not as comfortable on the big ice surface...with the bigger ice surface, it becomes a little bit of a different game." The all-time Leafs leader in points acknowledges that an adjustment needs to be made for North American teams playing on the big international ice. "Just one big difference is when you come into an end, whether its your own end or youre in the offensive zone, youre further away from your opponent," explained the nine-time NHL All-Star. "Theres a little bit more room for a forward to slip away or get out of the way, out of position, so when that happens, and I think a North American feels that, you get a little more tentative and if youre tentative in hockey or you wait a little bit, then youre a step behind. I think thats the biggest thing." With NHL participation up in the air for the 2018 Olympic Games to be held in Pyeongchang, South Korea, Sundin believes it would be a mistake for the league to stop sending its best to the tournament as its a perfect opportunity to put a spotlight on the sport. "For me, its a no-brainer," said Sundin. "I think youve got to look at the broader picture. For the game of hockey, and if you want the game to continue to grow, theres no better window than the Olympic Games, where you can get new fans watching our great game, people from different parts of the world. I dont really see a reason why not. I know it affects the game short term. Some guys get hurt (and) when they get back they might not perform as well. But if you look at a long term picture, I think its just too big of a window to promote our sport to not be part of it." As for Sundays clash between his home country and the country he spent 18 years playing in, Sundin gives the edge to Canada. "Theres no doubt that the Swedish team...are not where you would think to call them a gold medal favourite at this point [without] Henrik Sedin and Henrik Zetterberg, two of the best centremen we have playing right now," said Sundin. "For them to get to the finals here, to get by Finland...Ill hold Canada as the favourites to win the gold medal, but if you have [Henrik] Lundqvist playing an enormous game in the final, theres a shot. But its a long shot for sure." ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

ed. "Its not an easy situation for me now to take S
ide to help Memphis build its first double-di

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor