er disappointment as Ireland upset Marcel Kollers side on

#1 by sakura698 , Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:06 am

LONDON -- Less than a year after pushing to leave Manchester United, Wayne Rooney committed his long-term future to the struggling Premier League champion on Friday by signing a lucrative contract through June 2019. Air Max 720 Destockage . The 28-year-old forwards future at United has been uncertain since Chelsea tried to sign him last year, and he had only 18 months remaining on his current deal. But Rooney now looks set to end his playing career at the club he has been at since 2004 after signing a contract reportedly worth around 300,000 pounds ($500,000) a week. The deal makes Rooney the leagues top earner, and softens the blow of potentially not playing against Europes elite clubs next season. In the first season since David Moyes replaced Alex Ferguson, United is seventh in the league with 12 matches remaining, 11 points from Englands fourth Champions League berth. "Its not a massive concern for me," Rooney said on his personal website. "This is because I know the direction that this club is going in, and if we dont make it this season then we will come back stronger and claim a Champions League spot next season. "Lets not forget we still have a chance this year. Some of the other teams are playing well, but we have a strong squad here and if we have a positive end to the season then who knows what can happen." The England national team star has been at United almost a decade, since leaving an Everton team then managed by Moyes. In 403 United appearances, Rooney has scored 208 goals, putting him fourth on the clubs career list, 41 behind record-holder Bobby Charlton. "Wayne has been the best player in England since I put him into the Everton first team in 2003," Moyes said. "Since becoming United manager in July last year, I have enjoyed working with him and seeing just how he has developed his incredible talent. As part of the new contract, Rooney will become a club ambassador when his playing career ends. He already is central to the clubs global marketing operation as one of the teams most high-profile players. "Ive been here since I was 18 and this contract will take me through to my 30s, which is almost my entire professional career," Rooney said. "Ive played most of my best football here and am looking forward to hopefully playing even better football in the next few years." Moyes is delighted to have prevented Rooney from joining a rival. "Everyone would want him in their team," Moyes said. "There were clubs who did want him. There were clubs who would have wanted him, but there was never going to be a chance he was going to leave Manchester United, certainly not on my watch." Convincing Rooney to stay, having already broken the clubs transfer record to sign midfielder Juan Mata last month, should help Moyes persuade other players to join as he looks to strengthen the squad. "Part of the rebuilding is making sure that you keep the players you really want to keep," Moyes said. "We are looking to bring the best players in the world to the club. I think Wayne Rooney is one of them. I will be looking to make more signings in the summer and hopefully add to the quality we already have got." Chaussures Pas Cher Soldes . Their 9-19 record remains identical to the crosstown rivals in Brooklyn and trails both Toronto and Boston in the Atlantic Division. Raymond Felton, their declining point guard, is back on the sideline nursing his third injury of the season. Air Max 270 Pas Cher . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. https://www.grossistechaussurepascher.fr/grossiste-air-max-90-pas-cher-chine-soldes-192a.html . The Brewers finalized a US$36 million, three-year contract with free agent third baseman Aramis Ramirez on Wednesday, adding a much-needed bat to their lineup.Martin ONeill praised the strength of his Republic of Ireland side after they beat Austria for the first time in 53 years. James McCleans second-half winner helped Ireland move top of their World Cup qualification group, having picked up 10 points in their opening four games.Irelands first ever taste of victory in Austria has put them in a strong position to qualify for Russia in 2018, but ONeill admitted it will be a close-fought race. Naturally its a big win because we have defied the odds here this evening. Weve won a game here in Austria, ONeill told Sky Sports after the match.Ive just been told its 53 years since we last won. I dont think thats really important - its about whats happening now and its three great points for us. James McCleans goal sends the Republic of Ireland top of their World Cup qualifying group Its a really great start but I know from our experience in the Euro [2016] campaign, when matches were difficult and wed lost our fourth game against Scotland - it seemed a long way away but we had to come back.We drew with Poland and Scotland but we always felt like we were in it, and thats the same here, even though we have an extra couple of points on the board, I still believe it will be very tight. McClean celebrates after scoring against Austria Having crashed out of their Euro 2016 group in summer, Austrias year ended with greater disappointment as Ireland upset Marcel Kollers side on Saturday night. Grossiste Chaussure Pas Cher. But it was a resolute performance from Ireland, while Austria were abject in front of goal, and the victory was richly deserved despite a nervy start.We had to withstand a lot of early pressure from Austria and we gradually got into the game, but it took us a while to do so, ONeill added. Highlights of the Republic of Irelands World Cup qualifier against Austria [Jonathan] Walters chance at the end of the first half gave us that spirit to go on, and then we were very strong.Its too easy to say theres a great spirit about the team. We have a good strength of character which is very important and is epitomised by players like McClean. Hes done brilliantly for us tonight.Walters hasnt played all that often for Stoke, but he was brilliant tonight, I could go through the whole team. We have something there which is very strong within the group. Also See: Austria 0-1 Rep Ireland As it happened Table Live on Sky ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

utes later took Ferran Corominas pass lobbed into t
kind of stung us a little bit." Brandon Moss

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor