said. "I dont know else to put that." Olin Bro

#1 by sakura698 , Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:17 am

(SportsNetwork. Replica Jordan España .com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will go for back-to-back victories tonight at Camden Yards in the second contest of a three-game set with the Baltimore Orioles. Torontos Drew Hutchison (1-1) will get the start while Baltimore will go with Bud Norris (0-1) on the mound. Last night, the Blue Jays won the opener of the series by a 2-0 score. Right-hander Norris makes his second start of the season. For the Blue Jays, Hutchison is coming off his poorest of two starts to begin 2014. Hutchison was kicked around to the tune of six runs, six hits and three walks over just 3 1/3 innings of a 6-4 loss to the New York Yankees in Toronto on Sunday. Five days earlier, he allowed just three hits and three walked in 5 1/3 scoreless innings while beating Tampa Bay, 4-2. The defeat of the Rays was his first appearance since hed undergone ligament replacement surgery in his right elbow in 2012. Hes 1-0 in two career starts against the Orioles. On Friday, Toronto pitcher Dustin McGowan picked up his first victory in the big leagues since 2008 as the Blue Jays blanked Baltimore, 2-0. McGowan (1-1) gave up five hits over 6 1/3 innings to record his first win since June 22, 2008. It was only the sixth start for the righty since the 2008 season. Dioner Navarro had an RBI for the Blue Jays, who started a nine-game road trip on Friday. Melky Cabrera went 1-for-4 to extend his hitting streak to 11 games. Norris was hit hard in his initial start of 2014 on Saturday at Detroit, where he allowed five runs on nine hits in five innings while dropping a 7-6 decision. In five career starts at Camden Yards, he is 2-1, but has posted a 7.30 earned run average. In his last game against Toronto, he allowed three runs in seven innings of a 9-5 win on Sept. 25. Baltimore starter Chris Tillman (1-1) took the hard-luck loss after allowing two unearned runs on three hits while striking out six over eight innings. Baltimore won last years season series with the Blue Jays by a slim 10-9 margin. Air Max Baratas Outlet . The Wizards announced Friday that Webster had surgery to repair a herniated disc in his lower back. The operation was performed Thursday in Los Angeles. Zapatillas Nike Mujer Baratas . THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. https://www.zapatillasbaratasspain.es/zapatillas-baratas-spain-outlet-d688.html . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot.NAPLES, Fla. -- Defending champion Bernhard Langer shot an 8-under 64 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the first round of the ACE Group Classic. After making a slight adjustment in his putting stance, Langer birdied three of his first holes in his bogey-free round on TwinEagles Talon Course. "Basically, Im standing farther away," Langer said. "Thats really all that is. It just changes my stroke a little bit. Ive messed around with that in the past, standing closer, standing farther away, just get a better release." The 56-year-old German star won the 2011 tournament and finished second behind Kenny Perry in 2012. Langer won the season-opening event in Hawaii last month for his 19th Champions Tour title. "Were constantly trying to improve. Every golfer, you dont want to stand still because to stand still is like getting worse," Langer said. "Youre constantly trying for that little edge on somebody else or, you know, we also know if we play perfect golf we would hit 18 fairways, 18 greens and hit 18 putts. Nobodys ever done that and nobody will ever do it, but we want to get there as close as possible." Bob Tway was second. Air Max Spain. He birdied his last three holes, making a 60-foot putt on No. 8. "I didnt hit a very good tee shot so I was a long way back," Tway said. "Just playing into the wind, hit a long iron in there and made that long putt." Tway opened with a 65 last year, then shot 79 in the second round. "You know, its funny how if you play well it suits your game and if you dont play well it doesnt suit your game," Tway said. "I dont know else to put that." Olin Browne opened with a 66, and Duffy Waldorf and Kirk Triplett shot 67. Waldorf is coming off a playoff loss to Michael Allen on Sunday in Boca Raton in the Allianz Championship. Allen had a 68. Langer has finished in the top 10 in 37 of his last 46 events going back to 2012. What makes it more remarkable is that he missed most of 2011 with a left thumb injury. "I had many, many years in my career where I was really consistent," Langer said. "Theres a lot of competition out here. I dont even play every tournament. Theres guys that play more than I do so they have more opportunities to make more money." ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

them Wednesday after being cut two days earli
e first quarter when he faked a call for a timeout as h

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor