Wisconsin opened up its lead even more in the second half with co

#1 by sakura698 , Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:39 am

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Juan Soto Jersey . -- Jeff Gordon is prepared to retire if he can win a fifth NASCAR championship. The 42-year-old Gordon won championships in 1995, 1997, 1998 and 2001. He won all of them when NASCARs top series ran under the Winston Cup banner. He wants to win a Sprint Cup championship. With a family at home, a fifth title could convince him to call it quits. "If that happened, that would be all the reasons I need to say, this is it. Im done," Gordon says. "Go out on a high note." Gordon said recently he was "jokingly serious" about retiring after another championship. At Daytona, he insisted he was serious. "I go home and I look at my trophy room. I see four trophies, championship trophies," he said Thursday at Daytona 500 media day. "But they say Winston Cup on them. You can name me a four-time Sprint Cup champion for technical reasons all you want, but to me, Im still not. I want that before my careers over." He would love to make a push in the No. 24 in the revamped Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Gordon was added to the Chase last season when NASCAR chairman Brian France used his power to make an unprecedented expansion to the field after two separate investigations into radio chatter revealed numerous instances of race manipulation at Richmond. France determined Gordon did not have a fair chance to race his way into the 12-driver field because of the actions of at least three organizations over the closing laps. Gordon was sixth last season in the standings, his best finish since he was third in 2009. He has 88 Cup victories, third on the career Cup list, and has had only two winless seasons since 1993. "Ive put in 20-plus great years," he said "I do this now because I love it, because I like being competitive, and because I want another championship. I want to get a Sprint Cup championship." Spencer Kieboom Nationals Jersey .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. Andrew Stevenson Jersey . Just as the meeting was beginning, Major League Baseball unveiled Rule 7.13, an experimental rule for the 2014 season aimed at eliminating what the league calls “egregious” runner/catcher collisions at home plate. https://www.cheapnationals.com/1757r-adrian-sanchez-jersey-nationals.html .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard.Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - Sam Dekker scored 17 points on 7-of-10 shooting in No. 5 Wisconsins 93-54 win over Milwaukee. Frank Kaminsky led the Badgers (9-1) with 18 points. Nigel Hayes chipped in 13 points and seven rebounds. Matt Tiby was the Panthers top scorer with 17 points. Steve McWhorter led Milwaukee (4-6) with seven boards. Wisconsin was efficient, shooting 60.9 percent from the field and making 8- of-16 attempts from long distance. The Badgers forced 14 Milwaukee turnovers and converted them into 22 points, while only committing four giveaways themselves. The first half started with three runs, one by Milwaukee in between two from Wisconsin. Kaminsky scored five points early as the Badgers jumped out to an 8-0 lead, but the Panthers scored seven straight of their own to make it a one-point game. Dekkers five straight points started another 8-0 Badgers run. He later scored seven straight Wisconsin points to exxtend Wisconsins lead to double digits for the first time, 25-14 with 8:52 left in the first half. Tanner Rainey Jersey. A pair of Kaminsky buckets keyed a 6-0 Wisconsin run to end the half and give the Badgers a 45-24 lead. Kaminsky and Dekker combined for 27 of Wisconsins 45 points. Wisconsin opened up its lead even more in the second half with continued tremendous shooting. A pair of 10-0 runs helped the Badgers expand their lead to as much as 45 points, with 10 different Badgers netting points after the break. Game Notes Wisconsin improves to 31-1 in the all-time series between these schools ... The Badgers have won 47 straight games against unranked non-conference opponents ... Milwaukee has not beaten a ranked opponent since Feb. 18, 2009 against Butler ... Wisconsin next takes the court next on Saturday against Nicholls State ... Milwaukee takes on Montana on Sunday in its next game. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

g ordinary effort would have caught" it. Once Ortiz got the single in the ninth, t
vre singled out Andrighettos missed penalty shot as a turning point in yet another di

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor