keep your round going. All those things kind of pu

#1 by sakura698 , Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:44 am

BRIDGEND, Wales -- Bernhard Langer made a statement of intent when he opened with a 6-under-par 65 to take a two-stroke lead over American Bob Tway in the British Senior Open at a sweltering Royal Porthcawl on Thursday. Air Force 1 China . Langer, who threw away a two-stroke lead on the final hole at Royal Birkdale last year and then was beaten for the title in a playoff, was out in a best-of-the-day 31. He birdied the third, fourth, sixth and eighth holes, and went 5 under when he birdied the long 13th. He dropped a shot at the 16th but then hit back immediately with birdies at the two closing holes. "Six under is very satisfying," Langer said. "I played smart, some good, some great. "I kept it out of the bunkers and out of the hay, and gave myself some opportunities. And Im pleased with a birdie-birdie finish." Langer is trying to add a second British Senior title to the one he won at Carnoustie in 2010. Tway set the early target at 4-under 67, with birdies at the first, sixth, 12th and 13th, and no dropped shots. "It was a pleasure to play a nice round of golf on a great golf course," Tway said. "I probably should have bogeyed a couple of holes coming in, but I got lucky." Chris Williams of England was alone in third on a bogey-free 68 with birdies at Nos. 2, 4 and 6, while Andrew Oldcorn of Scotland was a stroke behind in fourth. Spains Pedro Linhart and Canadian Rick Gibson were tied for fifth on 70. Mark Wiebe, who beat Langer in last years playoff and played with him in the first round, carded 5-over 76. Colin Montgomerie, bidding for his third successive seniors major, was on 74 with just two birdies, and three dropped shots. Tom Watson had a roller-coaster front nine of 1-over 36, steadied the ship for five holes after the turn, then dropped three strokes on successive holes before birdieing the last for a 3-over 74. On the way out he birdied the first, dropped a stroke at the next three holes, parred No. 5, birdied the sixth, dropped a stroke at the seventh, birdied the eighth, and parred the ninth. The winner at Royal Birkdale two years ago, Fred Couples, was out in 39 after a triple-bogey eight at the long sixth, but stormed back with a birdie-eagle-birdie run from the 12th to get back to level, dropped a stroke at the 16th, and birdied the last to be back in 32 for a par 71. Air Force 1 Discount . Called on from the college ranks to replace Andy Reid, Kelly implemented a whole new atmosphere in the City of Brotherly Love and now has the Eagles in the playoffs for the first time since 2010. Air Force 1 Cheap . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr.LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The only thing worse than being mentioned as the best player without a major is not being mentioned at all. Sergio Garcia is back in the conversation. The 34-year-old Spaniard is No. 3 in the world, his highest ranking in five years. He arrived at Valhalla for the PGA Championship coming off a pair of runner-up finishes. He briefly challenged Rory McIlroy at the British Open and then lost a three-shot lead to McIlroy at Firestone. Fifteen years after his first close call at a major, Garcia looks as poised as ever. "Its been a good year," Garcia said. "Obviously, a lot of high finishes, some really good chances of winning tournaments. Unfortunately, its only happened once this year in Qatar, but Im excited about it. "Its another big week here in Valhalla. Were going to try to do more of the same and keep playing well and see if we can be there again on Sunday and have another good chance." Just his luck, there always seems to be one guy doing a little bit better. For years, that was Tiger Woods. Garcia was 19 when he nearly chased Woods down in the 1999 PGA Championship at Medinah. He played with him in the final group of the 2002 U.S. Open at Bethpage Black and in the final group of the 2006 British Open at Royal Liverpool. Woods hasnt won a major in six years. And now Garcia has to contend with McIlroy. "I wouldnt say bad timing," said Garcia, with a smile. "I think playing well, its always great. And if somebody else is playing better than you, theres nothing you can do. ...The only thing I can do is try to play the best I can. If I manage to do that, I know that Ive shown that I can play really, really well. But if somebody else plays better, the only thhing I can do is congratulate him and move on. Air Force 1 Wholesale. " Thats what he did at Hoylake two weeks ago. He played in the group ahead of McIlroy at The Open, and ran up to hug him in the scoring trailer when McIlroy completed his two-shot victory. It wasnt always that way. Garcia struggled to lose as graciously as he won, such as the British Open at Carnoustie in 2007 when he lost in playoff to Padraig Harrington and blamed it on bad breaks, suggesting he was playing against "more than the field." He looks as happy as ever, in part because of the group around him and girlfriend Katharina Boehm, a German who played college golf in the United States. So which comes first? Does happiness lead to good golf or does good golf make him happy? "A bit of both," Garcia said. "Obviously, I feel like things around me are right where I want them to be, and that obviously puts me in a nicer situation when I go on to the golf course. And then ... dont get me wrong -- its not just good playing because of happiness. Its work and confidence and all those things. "Ive had some really nice things happen to me on the golf course and things that keep your round going. All those things kind of put together make up for the happiness and the good play." Garcia looked so much at ease that happiness might no longer depend on whether he can call himself a major champion. He believes he felt a greater sense of urgency to win a major when he was in his early 20s and contending for them more regularly. Now, not so much. "Like Ive always said, if I get to 45 and I havent won one, then Ill probably start worrying a little more," he said. "But I dont know. Hopefully, that wont happen." ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

e right circle to Carl Soderberg in the opposite circle. He quickl
We had chances to win it. At least we showed we

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor