hampion Bubba Watson, the 2010 Travelers winner for his first P

#1 by sakura698 , Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:25 pm

MELBOURNE, Australia - Stanislas Wawrinka backed up his upset of four-time champion Novak Djokovic by reaching his first Grand Slam final with a 6-3, 7-6 (1), 6-7 (3), 7-6 (4) win over Tomas Berdych in the Australian Open semifinals on Thursday. Yeezy 350 a Vendre . Wawrinka ended a 14-match losing streak against Djokovic with a dramatic five-set, four-hour win in the quarterfinals, then followed that with a dominating performance against Berdych, the 2010 Wimbledon finalist. "I dont know what to say. Im speechless," he said. "I didnt expect to make a final in a Grand Slam tonight its happening." Wawrinka will meet the winner of Fridays semifinal showdown between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer, the 33rd installment of their rivalry and the first at a Grand Slam since Nadal knocked Federer out of the Australian Open at the same stage in 2012. Whoever he plays, Wawrinka will go into the final as an underdog. He has never won against Nadal in 12 meetings, and he has lost all but one of his 14 matches against his countryman, Federer. Wawrinka has long been in Federers shadow as Switzerlands less-heralded No. 2, but hes been slowly gaining confidence in his game since narrowly losing a heartbreaking marathon match to Djokovic in Melbourne last year. In April, he hired a new coach Magnus Norman, a former Swedish player once ranked as high as No. 2. Since then, hes risen to a career-high No. 8 in the rankings and reached his first Grand Slam semifinal at the U.S. Open. Now hes taken the next step into the final of a major, where he could meet his good friend and sometimes doubles partner, Federer. Federer, who has reached his 11th consecutive semifinal at the Australian Open, said hed love to see an all-Swiss final at Melbourne Park. "Im worried about my match clearly, but Ill definitely watch his first," Federer said after his quarterfinal win over Andy Murray on Wednesday night. "Hopefully he can make it." Wawrinka jumped out to the early lead against Berdych, getting the only break of the match when the Czech player, looking tentative at the start, made several misses on his forehand before driving an easy overhead long. With neither player giving anything on their service games after that, Berdych was the first to crack in the crucial tiebreakers. He double-faulted twice in the third-set tiebreaker, including on set point, and then again in the fourth-set breaker. Little separated the two players in the match Wawrinka won total 143 points and Berdych 142. The Swiss player served a bit more consistently, though, facing only one break point in the match. Acheter Yeezy 350 v2 . -- Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby. Vente Air Max 270 . 9 Baylor Bears just needed some time to get on track in their first game after the Christmas break. http://www.airmaxpaschervente.fr/destockage-air-max-97-france.html . On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. CROMWELL, Conn. -- Scott Langley is being careful not to get too far ahead of himself in the Travelers Championship. Thats the mistake he said he made three weeks ago at the Memorial Tournament when he shot a 79 in the final round to drop into a tie for 28th. Winless in two seasons on the PGA Tour, the 25-year-old Langley took the second-round lead in the Travelers on Friday, following his opening 64 with a 65 to reach 11 under 129. He had eight birdies, a double bogey and a bogey in the second round at TPC River Highlands. "Ive been in contention. I played in the final group on Sunday at Memorial," Langley said. "This weekend, Im not going to think about possibilities. Im not going to think about what it means to win. Im not going to think about any of that stuff. Im just going to keep my head down and play my game." Michael Putnam, Harris English and K.J. Choi were a stroke back. Putnam shot 63, matching the best round of the day. English had a 64, and Choi shot 65. Langley was 11 under after 10 holes Friday, but an errant approach shot on the 342-yard, par-4 second hole led to a double bogey. "I was ticked off because it was such an easy mistake, a simple wedge shot," said Langley, trying to become the fifth straight first-time PGA Tour winner in the event. Langley birdied the next hole. Ive given myself a lot of short birdie opportunities the first two days. Those are nice," Langley said. "When you start adding up thhree, four and five almost tap-in birdies, that just really kind of boosts you up. Air Max 90 Pas Cher France. " First-round leader Brendan Steele had a 69 and to top the group at 9 under. He made three bogeys on his first nine holes, but rallied with four straight birdies on Nos. 3-6. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, was 5 under after a 69. Cameron Wilson, Rodgers college teammate who also was making his pro debut, missed the cut with rounds of 73 and 75. Defending champion Ken Duke was 3 under after a 72. Masters champion Bubba Watson, the 2010 Travelers winner for his first PGA Tour title, followed his opening 67 with a 72 to make the cut by a stroke. Putnam has finished in the top 25 once in 22 events this season. He matched his season best with a 67 in the first round and bettered it significantly Friday with the 63. "It was a perfect day for scoring. It left myself in some good spots and made a couple putts," Putnam said. "I actually three-putted 13 for par so it could have been even better." Defending champion Ken Duke was 3 under after a 72. "I hit a lot of bad shots and I have no excuse for it, but yeah, its good to finish strong and be here for the weekend," Duke said. "Thats what you always want to do." Erik Compton, the two-time heart transplant recipient who tied for second Sunday in the U.S. Open, missed the cut. He had a 69 in the second round to finish at 3 over. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

ggles behind him to do so. Leake has pitched to an 8.22 ERA in th
1 under. DIVOTS: J.J. Henry was disqualified after the first ro

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor