t was like, OK, I get to prove myself again," he s

#1 by sakura698 , Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:58 am

PORTLAND, Ore. Cheap Kobe Shoes For Sale . - Missing their two starting forwards could have been a problem for the Portland Trail Blazers. Instead, it was an opportunity.Damian Lillard had 28 points and 10 assists to lead the Blazers to a 97-87 victory over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night, despite the absences of LaMarcus Aldridge and Nicolas Batum.Three-time All-Star Aldridge was out with an upper respiratory illness. Batum missed his third game with a bruised knee. Coach Terry Stotts inserted little-used Allen Crabbe and Meyers Leonard into their places in the lineup.Fortified by strong bench play, Portland didnt miss a beat.The contributions of everybody off the bench it was definitely a team win. Stotts said. It just shows the young guys are getting better.Brook Lopez led Brooklyn with 21 points, matching up against twin brother Robin for the first time in two years. Joe Johnson added 20 points and Deron Williams had 19 for the Nets, who were coming off losses to Phoenix and Golden State.Reserve centre Chris Kaman scored 12 for Portland and Leonard had a career-high 12 rebounds.The Blazers have won four straight.They carried a double-digit lead until late in the fourth quarter, when Kevin Garnett made two free throws and Mirza Teletovic scored at the hoop to get Brooklyn within 88-82. However, Wesley Matthews countered with a 3-pointer for Portland and the Nets got no closer.At the end of the game we were right there, we got to where we wanted to get, Brook Lopez said. We just didnt finish.The Blazers went on an 11-2 run at the end of the first quarter to take a 24-15 lead. Williams scored Brooklyns first 10 points of the second, but the Nets failed to close the gap and Portland took a 50-39 lead into the half.Lillard and Robin Lopez each scored eight points in the third for Portland, with Lillard giving Portland a 66-53 lead with a 3-pointer midway through the quarter.___TIP-INSNets: Nets coach Lionel Hollins was a guard on the Trail Blazers 1976-77 NBA championship team and his No. 14 jersey is retired in the Moda Center rafters. . The Nets were 16 of 17 from the free throw line.Trail Blazers: Aldridge is the third Blazers player, after Steve Blake and Leonard, to miss a game this season due to illness. . Robin Lopez had 10 points and seven rebounds. He is 5-3 in NBA games against Brook.UNSELFISHThe Blazers tallied 26 assists and have finished with 20 or more in all 10 games this season. They are fourth in the NBA with 24 assists per game. I think we moved around well, Lillard said. We moved without the ball. We made hard cuts and made them chase us and guys made shots.BEHIND THE ARCBrooklyn finished 1 of 19 on 3-pointers. The Nets missed their first 17 3s until Williams made one with 18.3 seconds left in the game.UP NEXTNets: Host Miami on Monday.Trail Blazers: Host New Orleans on Monday. Paul George Shoes Replica Paypal . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest. Air Max 97 Wholesale China .A. Happ capped a challenging season with one of his best efforts of the year. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-270-shoes.html . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. MIAMI -- Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins. Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. With the agreement, the Dolphins achieved one of their biggest off-season priorities by avoiding the loss of their best defensive back in free agency. "Ive been in this league awhile and actually feel appreciated here," Grimes said. "This is where I wanted to be, and Im glad it all worked out." Grimes, 30, spent six years with the Atlanta Falcons, who parted ways with him after his serious injury. The Dolphins gave him a one-year contract in 2013, and he had perhaps his best season, making four interceptions while playing in all 16 games. "Lasst year it was like, OK, I get to prove myself again," he said. Fake Air Max 720. "I never doubted myself, but being realistic, coming off of a serious injury that a lot of people had trouble coming back from, I had to prove myself." Grimes, a 5-foot-10 overachiever who was undrafted out of Shippensburg State, also made the Pro Bowl in 2010. He has 59 career starts and 17 interceptions. The contract was the first major deal for new Miami general manager Dennis Hickey, who replaced Jeff Ireland. "My exposure to Brent over the last few years has always been when Im on the opposite sideline watching him intercept balls and hurt my team," Hickey said. "Im excited to have him on my team now." With free agency beginning March 11, the Dolphins priority now becomes trying to re-sign nose tackle Randy Starks or Paul Soliai. Both can become unrestricted free agents. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

ption returns, two fumbles). ... Ryan Lindley fourth QB
e Watson looks at some of the names that will

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor