s healthy." The 26-year-old S

#1 by sakura698 , Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:25 pm

TORONTO -- Toronto FC rewarded goalkeeper Joe Bendik with a new deal Tuesday while dealing former starter Stefan Frei to the Seattle Sounders. Ua Commit Shoes Outlet . Frei, Torontos longest-serving player, lost his job to injury in 2012 and the fine play of Bendik this season. His US$200,000 contract expired at the end of the season but Toronto retained his rights though Thursdays first stage of the MLS re-entry process. Frei signed a new contract with Seattle shortly after the trade. "Joe had an opportunity to step in and prove himself this season and he did so in a big way," Toronto GM Tim Bezbatchenko said in a statement. Hes still a relatively young keeper who showed he has the ability and mentality to handle a full season of MLS play. "We are excited to watch him continue to develop his skills and be a leader on our re-shaped roster next season. We are confident that we have addressed our goalkeeper situation for the upcoming season, while adding increased roster and cap flexibility in the process." Toronto, meanwhile, may be close to landing a new designated player. Brazilian Gilberto was said to be at the Toronto Raptors game Tuesday night. Bendik, 24, started 33 games for Toronto in 2013, finishing with a 6-16-11 record and four shutouts. His salary was listed at US$46,500. Prior to being acquired by Toronto FC, he made five appearances and started in three games for Portland during the 2012 season. Frei, 27, is Torontos all-time leader in appearances across all competitions (99). He has a 1.54 goals-against average in 82 regular-season starts. "Stefan is a goalkeeper we have liked for a number of years," Seattle head coach Sigi Schmid said in a statement Tuesday. "He is a quality professional who brings experience and leadership to the position. Adding Stefan at this point of his career was very attractive to us." Toronto receives a conditional 2015 first-round MLS SuperDraft pick from Seattle. The Sounders currently have 41-year-old Marcus Hahnemann and 26-year-old Josh Ford as goalies on their roster. "Parting with a player of Stefans calibre and character is always difficult, but as we move forward with our re-shaping of the club, it is important that we have increased flexibility to make additional moves. This trade provides us with that flexibility," said Bezbatchenko. "Stefan is a great player and an even better person who will always hold a special place in the clubs history. We wish him all the best as he moves on to the next stage of his career." Toronto also has goalkeepers Chris Konopka and Quillan Roberts on its roster. On Monday, Toronto acquired Brazilian midfielder Jackson from FC Dallas in exchange for a conditional second-round pick in the 2015 draft and allocation money. Curry 5 Shoes For Sale . Bjoergen pulled away from Swedens Charlotte Kalla on the final straight to win in 38 minutes, 33.6 seconds and defend her title from the 2010 Vancouver Games. Kalla was 1.8 seconds back. Heidi Weng of Norway took bronze. Curry 3 Outlet . -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. http://www.outletunderarmourstore.com/cheap-ua-micro-g-online.html . Lawrie was hit on the hand by Cincinnati pitcher Johnny Cueto in the second inning of Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds. LAS VEGAS -- Dutch heavyweight Stefan (Skyscraper) Struve, slated to make a comeback Saturday after a heart scare, was scratched from his UFC 175 bout with Matt Mitrione after blacking out while warming up. "Stefan Struve suffered a non-life-threatening, near-fainting spell backstage," the UFC said in a statement during the fight card. "Afterwards, the medical team did not feel he was fit to compete. With his health and safety in mind, hes been removed from the card and is currently under the care of the medical staff." After the card, UFC president Dana White said Struve was "doing great" and had been cleared by doctors. "He had something like a panic attack," he told the post-fight news conference. "He almost blacked out, he started hyper-ventilating, his blood pressure dropped. I dont know, just one of those weird things." White said Struve had to ponder his fighting future. "He needs to do some soul-searching. Hes a super-talented guy. Hes a great guy, we love the guy. I dont know, well see where he goes from here." Struve, meanwhile, tweeted he was fine. "Just want to let everybody know Im OK, had a blackout in the locker room and we had to call the fight off, thanks for the love folks!" White said both Struve and Mitrione would get their basic purse. "I found out what happened and went to talk to Stefan," Mitrione said in a statement. "He was still in his chair and was very apologetic. Hes such a competitor. Obviously health and safety come ffirst. Cheap Curry 5 Shoes. " The six-foot-11 Struves MMA career appeared over last year when he was diagnosed with a rare heart condition. Given the OK to resume fighting by his doctors in the Netherlands and the UFCs cardiologist, Struve (29-6) was looking forward to returning to the cage. Struve was also cleared by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. "It looks good," Struve said in a pre-fight interview, "I just need to do checkups two times a year with my doctors in Holland and two times a year with my doctors in L.A. "Thats no problem for me. I actually like that I know for sure that my heart is healthy." The 26-year-old Struve, ranked 12th among heavyweight contenders, last fought in March 2013 when he suffered a broken jaw in a knockout loss to hard-hitting Mark Hunt in Japan. He returned to training some three months later. But he blacked out briefly while at his parents home and went to hospital to be checked out. A stress ultrasound test, which uses high frequency sound waves to examine the hearts anatomy and function, found the heart issue. Struve was diagnosed with a leaking aortic valve, as well an enlarged heart. It meant that his heart was only pumping 60 per cent of his blood into the aorta and then the rest of his body. The remaining 40 per cent was ending up back in the heart chamber. Doctors used medication to control his blood pressure and the demands on his heart. Struve says he will probably have to undergo surgery at some point but hopes to do it after his fighting career. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

now, and how Ive been playing, and what it
d not become involved in the altercat

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor