now, and how Ive been playing, and what it

#1 by sakura698 , Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:25 pm

MINNEAPOLIS -- An unexpectedly strong performance in the middle gave the Minnesota Timberwolves a big lift Sunday night. Air Max 97 Pas Cher France . Kevin Love had his usual solid performance with 26 points, 10 rebounds and five assists to lead the Timberwolves to a 104-102 victory over the Sacramento Kings. But it was the other double-double that was unexpected. In his first career start, rookie Gorgui Dieng had his first career double-double with season highs in points (12) and rebounds (11) for Minnesota. He also had five blocks. "Were a man short right now and Gorgui, he just came in and did what we needed him to do and thats just rebound and alter shots at the basket," said Kevin Martin, who had 31 points Dieng, the 21st pick in last summers draft, made his first career start in place of Nikola Pekovic, who sat out with soreness in his right ankle. "I was prepared if I get minutes or not I was just going to keep working," Dieng said. "I think you should work more when you dont play a lot. I didnt get minutes. I never got frustrated. Just keep working and I know my time will come one day." A former Timberwolves player saw Diengs potential firsthand. "I told him since the first day he got here that its your job to block shots. You got drafted to rebound and block shots. His post games getting better as well. If he sticks with that hes going to be a good player in this league," said Derrick Williams, who scored 26 points and had 11 rebounds off the bench for Sacramento. Williams knows about being a young player in Minnesota. The second-overall pick in the 2011 Draft, Williams had two disappointing seasons with the Timberwolves before being traded to Sacramento on Nov. 26 for Luc Mbah a Moute, who has been a non-factor for Minnesota. "I think anybody who gets traded wants to play good against the team that traded them," he said. "I just wanted to be aggressive because (DeMarcus) Cousins was out and I was the next man up. Coach wants me to be aggressive and thats what I did tonight." Cousins, the Kings starting centre, missed the game with right knee tendinitis. He was replaced by Aaron Gray, who hadnt seen action since Feb. 25. Gray finished with four points in 20 minutes. "Its a testament to Aarons work ethic and his positive attitude for him to be ready to play tonight after not playing in so many games," coach Michael Malone said. "It was good to see him out there." Love hit 3 of 6 3-pointers, including one with 1:07 to play to give Minnesota a 97-95 lead and the Timberwolves hung on to win for the 33rd time, their most wins since 2005-06. Sacramentos Isaiah Thomas had 27 points, including two 3-pointers in the final 15 seconds to keep it close. Thomas scored from beyond the arc with 13.2 seconds left to get the Kings within two. After Martin made two free throws to make it 102-98 with 12.1 seconds left, Thomas answered with another 3-pointer before Martin made two more free throws with 5.7 seconds left. It was the second straight night the Kings couldnt close out a game, leaving them with a 2-5 record on a season-long seven-game road trip. They were outscored by six points in the fourth quarter and lost 94-87 in Chicago Saturday. "We were in there; we had a chance to win, but we just couldnt capitalize," Thomas said. Down 29-19 late in the first quarter, Williams provided a spark by scoring 10 straight points off the bench to get the Kings within three by quarters end. Williams had six more in the second quarter as the Kings took a 54-53 halftime lead. NOTES: Sacramento has officially been eliminated from playoff contention. ... Listed as day to day, Pekovic missed 13 games earlier this season -- including all of February -- with bursitis in his right ankle. ... Minnesota entered the game averaging a league-low 3.5 blocks per game. ... Thomas reached 1,000 career assists with a first-quarter helper, becoming the eighth player in Sacramento history to have that many in his first three seasons with the Kings. ... Martin made his 1,000th career 3-pointer in the fourth quarter. ... Twelve of Sacramentos final 15 games are in the Pacific time zone. Basket Air Max 97 Pas Cher . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies. Air Max 270 Pas Cher France . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys. http://www.pascherbasketnike.fr/france-old-skool-solde.html . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Pau Gasol was only back in town for two days and one emotional game at Staples Center. He still cherished the chance to reconnect with Los Angeles, where he won two NBA titles with the Lakers and created a legacy that will endure beyond his basketball career.So many memories. So many battles, Gasol said. So many moments that I have lived and experienced. Itll be nice to play in front of Laker fans and have a great game, and try to focus on it and be thankful for everything that I experienced here.And though he only had one night off in L.A., Gasol also couldnt miss a chance to do some good.Thats why the Chicago Bulls 7-foot star sat on a chair Wednesday night in the cafeteria at Theodore Roosevelt High School in the Boyle Heights neighbourhood of Los Angeles, speaking in Spanish to about 150 students and parents gathered to hear his thoughts on health and nutrition.Although Gasol has moved to the Midwest to pursue another ring, his Gasol Foundation continues to do important community work in this heavily Latino area southeast of downtown Los Angeles. After his speech, he raffled off two books of his photography and a basketball before posing for photos with just about everybody in attendance.My commitment with children and infants and their future, its key not just for now, but for the rest of our lives, said Gasol, who fronts the foundation along with his All-Star brother, Marc. Were trying to build a foundation that does great work, that benefits children and their families who didnt have the opportunities that we did growing up.Gasol got another warm reception Thursday night before the Bulls faced the Lakers, who handed out gold T-shirts reading Thanks Pau to every fan, with a list of his accomplishments on the back. Gasol, who shook hands with familiar ushers and attendants throughout the building, got a standing ovation in warmups and another long ovation after a pregame tribute video.Gasol walked to centre court and acknowledged the cheers with a wave of his arms.I was just overwhelmed, he said. I didnt know exactly quite what to expect, so it was emotional. You always welcome that kind of appreciation and support and love, so Im thankful to the fans that I played in front of for so many years.Gasol also got a pregame visit from Kobe Bryant, his longtime friend and teammate who just had surgery on his torn right rotator cuff Wednesday. Theyve been in regular contact since Gasol left town.It was an incredible gesture on his part to want to come and say hello so that we could see each other, Gasol said. It was an unexpected gift.The BBulls lost a double-overtime thriller to the lowly Lakers. Air Max 95 Pas Cher Homme. Gasol forced the first overtime with a tip-in basket, leaning over Robert Sacre with 11 seconds left in regulation.Still, the 34-year-old Gasol has been revitalized in Chicago, earning an All-Star berth and playing some of his best basketball in the past half-decade.I thought it was the right move to make at the time, and were in a great situation, Gasol said. Im playing at a high level. Im motivated, Im energized and Im excited about what Im doing again, so its perfect for me.Although he walked away from another deal with the Lakers last summer, he misses Los Angeles weather and culture along with his innumerable friends.He doesnt miss receiving a large part of the blame for the Lakers gradual slide from championship contention to utter ineptitude over the past four years a burden that meant seeing his name in countless trade rumours and subjecting him to vicious online criticism from the type of entitled fans created by championship success.Obviously, it affected me, said Gasol, who would have been traded to Houston in December 2011 in a deal for Chris Paul before the NBA voided it.I dealt with it the best way I could, Gasol added. I gave everything I had, but obviously you have in the back of your mind that you could be gone at any time. That can happen to anyone, but mine seemed to be in the paper and in the press continuously, multiple times, pretty much the last three years I was here.In Chicago, Gasol can focus on whats important to him his sport and his off-the-court interests, which range from charity work to photography to the performing arts. He doesnt have to hear from friends about where he might be headed next, or log on to Twitter to find the insult-laden hashtag IdtradeGasolfor.Its a nice, rewarding feeling, Gasol said. Its a factor that people have overlooked as far as my performance is now, and how Ive been playing, and what it has been for the last couple of years, also. Just the fact of just focusing on the game and giving my best.Gasol expects hell always have ties to Los Angeles, and the Barcelona native anticipated that warm reception from Lakers fans when he hit the court. Although some Lakers fans blamed Gasol, many more appreciated his talents and attitude along with his remarkable devotion to his community, wherever it may be.For me, its like coming back home, Gasol said. A lot of memories, a lot of experiences come back to me. Unfortunately its a short visit, but it will be nice to play at Staples. Weird that it will be in a different uniform. ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

pent more than $200 million in obesity-related
s healthy." The 26-year-old S

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor