ace Mike Dunlap, who was fired after the B

#1 by sakura698 , Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:42 pm

MINSK, Belarus -- Defending champion Sweden blanked the Czech Republic 3-0 Sunday to earn the bronze at the ice hockey world championship. Balenciaga Sock Shoes Discount . Joakim Lindstrom scored early and Simon Hjalmarsson netted another one in the opening period for Sweden to take control. Mikael Backlund rounded off the win with a wrist shot past goaltender Alexander Salak in the third. "We came here to win the gold," Lindstrom said. "That was our goal. But the competition is very, very hard, and all in all it was a pretty good tournament for us." Sweden had to settle for the third-place game after a 3-1 loss to Russia in the semifinals. The Czechs outshot Sweden 29-24 but failed to score for the second straight match after Finland blanked them 3-0 in Saturdays semis. Goaltender Anders Nilsson saved all 24 shots for the shutout. "Hes been phenomenal, not just tonight, but the whole tournament," Lindstrom said. "From game one, hes been our backbone on this hockey team." The Czechs -- the 2010 champions -- struggled in the preliminary round, recording three losses before recovering to eliminate the United States in the quarterfinals. Veteran forward Jaromir Jagr said after the game it was his last with the national team -- although he will continue playing for his New Jersey Devils next season. "Its not that I would think Im not good enough for it," Jagr said. "But this is a different hockey than I play. My hockey doesnt fit this style." The announcement came a year before the Czech Republic hosts the next worlds. Russia faces Finland in the final later Sunday. Balenciaga Triple S Black Discount . Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. Balenciaga Sandals Cheap .B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan opened the Ford Womens World Curling Championship with a 7-5 win over Russia on Saturday. http://www.balenciagacheapshoes.com/balenciaga-triple-s-sale.html . Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said he is ready to return to coaching just three days after a procedure to have two stents placed in his heart. Clifford said he will coach Monday night when the Bobcats host the Atlanta Hawks. "I feel fine," Clifford said following Mondays shoot around. "I havent had any pain, even minor pain, since the incident." Clifford, 52, said he was taken by ambulance to the hospital Thursday night after experiencing chest pains while dining at a Charlotte restaurant. The following day doctors inserted the stents to prevent blockage to the heart. "I had significant pain in my chest and I was having trouble breathing," Clifford said. "So it was scary enough where I had them call 911. And I was lucky that I did. ... Once I got the hospital I felt good." Clifford said he feels lucky that he acted as quickly as he did, knowing the incident could have been worse had he ignored the warning signs. "At least I got a warning signal," Clifford said. "Things worked out well. The doctors have me on a good plan and Im going to follow it." He said he will need to change his diet. "I will have to, but its only been two days and obviously it hasnt shown up yet," he said with a laugh as he rubbed his stomach. Clifford only missed one game a 101-91 loss Friday night tto the New York Knicks. Balenciaga Shoes Clearance. Associate head coach Patrick Ewing filled in for Clifford. Doctors advised Clifford to take it easy, which wont be easy considering the Bobcats have four games in six days. Clifford is in his first season with the Bobcats. He was hired to replace Mike Dunlap, who was fired after the Bobcats finished 21-61 last season. Clifford isnt the only one returning Monday night. He said centre Al Jefferson, who missed five games with an ankle injury, will start against Atlanta. Jefferson could give the Bobcats (3-3) an added boost in Cliffords return. Jefferson, who signed a three-year, $41 million contract with the Bobcats this off-season, first injured his ankle in the teams second preseason game against the Miami Heat. He sat out to remainder of the preseason and returned to play in the regular season opener at Houston. However, he re-aggravated the ankle and hasnt played since. "I dont know how many minutes hell play, but he feels good and didnt have any soreness from practice," Clifford said. "Well start him and try to integrate him into our play as best that we can." When Jefferson was told he was starting he replied, "Thats music to my ears." Jefferson said the most important thing is making sure he doesnt have a setback and is able to continue playing after Monday nights game ' ' '

sakura698  
sakura698
Date registered 11.04.2019

hort-handed San Antonio Spurs on Mon
Lohse followed with five scoreless i

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor