What is a Microsoft account, and why do I need microsoft password reset it to try or buy Office? Microsoft account is an account you need to manage and control everything related to your products and services. By creating an account, you would be able to cancel and renew your subscriptions, check browser account live password reset history, and everything else related to Microsoft. You need this account to access Skype,Outlook, OneDrive, and other Microsoft products and services.
You also need a Microsoft account to get a free or paid version of Microsoft Office. Wondering why?
1.To check the validity or expiration account live com password reset date of your subscription.
2. To add more users to your Office account, in case if you have purchased a Microsoft Office subscription for multiple users
3. To cancel or renew your subscription
4. To reinstall your subscription on the same or other devices
5. To activate account.live.com/acsr your Microsoft Office subscription
6. To add, delete or modify your payment details
7. To redeem the Office product key.