Da Nang Photographer
Da Nang city is famous with long beaches, warm weather, and when spending honeymoon in Da Nang you can combine it with sightseeing Hoi An, and the wonderful Ba Na Hill. However, to have a great and sweet holiday you need to do a lot of research beforehand, to find all the most romantic, must – go locations for your honeymoon in Da Nang. If you are still wondering, then lets find out with me!
Plan for honeymoon in Da Nang
When you have prepared everything for the wedding and choose a honeymoon location in Da Nang, you need to answer the following questions:
- What is the cost of travel?
- Should you book tour or going by yourself?
- If you go on a tour, which company should you choose? For how many nights?
- If you don’t want to go on tour, then : How do you go? Go by airplane, train or bus?
- In Da Nang there are many attractive destinations including the sea and mountain so your luggage can not lack items that fit the mountains and sea,
- Personal items, medical instruments…
- You go on honeymoon to enjoy sweet, happy moments with your other half. Then of course you have to find a way to record those moments, for they will be precious treasure for your marriage life later. You can either bring a camera, or better yet, get yourself a photographer in Da Nang to take the most beautiful pictures of you and your loved one.
Beautiful places for honeymoon in Da Nang
During the honeymoon, you can go hiking along the Han River or the seashore, watching the Quay Bridge and Han River, enjoying the sea city nightlife. Da Nang is also considered as a gathering of delicacies such as Quang noodles, pork rolls with rice paper, re-sponged rice, Nam O fish salad, bun cha… Explore the primeval forest on the island and watch the seafloor from Vong Hai Dai. Relax on the beach and take part in some sea games: kite surfing, banana sailing, canoeing, scuba diving....